Whatsapp New Alarm Rings On Smartphones – Know If Your Whatsapp Will Not Respond On Mobile Phone
Whatsapp New Alarm Rings On Smartphones :- Know If Your Whatsapp Will Not Respond On Mobile Phone.
It is greatest news that soon the highest used application whatsapp might end on your phone. Last week it updated smart phone device.
It is true that might in the coming days whatsapp may stop doing work. It just updated it a few days ago.New thing is that company selected some device that will not support it and list smart phone those support it in end of this year. It has been noticed by Facebook” some of them have not capabilities so it needs some new features to implemented . Now if you have not such device we suggest you that must update it according to new iOS or android.
The list of these affected device you must upgrade it. Person using 4.0+, iPhone running iOS 7+, or Windows Phone 8.1+ must upgrade new iOS version and enjoy feature of Whatsapp.
In end of this year these smart phone will lose it feature:-
• Nokia S40 platform by the end of this year WhatsApp will stop support for all these.
• Nokia Asha – one of the well liked mobile run on this platform.
• It will not permit the users to create new accounts or re-verify existing .
• Nokia Symbian S60 is another that will not supports it .
•Android 2.1 (Eclair) and Android 2.2 (Froyo) will stop WhatsApp feature.
• Users of Android versions 2.3.7 (Android Gingerbread) will remain to recieve WhatsApp updates for next two years.
• WhatsApp will stop support for iPhone 3GS and devices running on iOS 6.
• Users have BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10 and older platforms too will not achieve WhatsApp.
• BlackBerry 10 got grace for two weeks up to January.
• Users running Windows Phone 8.0 are not permit WhatsApp .
• Windows Phone 7 do not get support of the messaging app.
• Users related older platforms listed above cannot transfer chat history to new devices.
• Presently no option to transfer chat history.
• However, WhatsApp give chance the users to send their chat history attached to an email.